Friday, September 9, 2011

No Second Chance to Make The Same Mistake

Do you get some bad result for the thing you have done in the past time? Something that is coming for the first time in your life might be making you feeling uncertainty on how to deal with it. Confuse feeling is the antic thing that could causing you to make a mistake since it's the first one coming to your life. Let the bad outcome get close to you, because it's normal for the people that don't have such an experience.

The good thing that one should learn for the mistake they had done is don't get caught in the same hole, means don't make yourself re-involve to the same problem in future. I always try to speak to myself for several time, as something bad happened to me because of some decision that I have been taken. I speak to myself again and again to not taking same worse decision in the future. It's like self talking. I guarantee you, if you do the self talking to yourself once the worse thing has been happened, you will be aware of the mistake.

One positive attitude should be strengthened in yourself is don't put yourself into the blame, means it is no acceptable reason to make you down when you deal with the same problem in the future, because what I know when I was doing self talking, I was also taking some introspection to myself to apply some other approach  if I deal with the same problem in the future. Of course, we can write down some useful note to our daily book or even make some awesome tag line in the posh it paper, then stick it near your working area. This method will help you someday if you confront again with the same problem.

1 comment:

  1. This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me out from my problem..
    Volvo S40 Turbocharger

    ReplyDelete